Formerly only available to Wordpress VIP customers, TwoChop is now available to all WordPress users. The TwoChop Play plugin lets you add simple fun games directly on to any blog post. The games could be customized and made directly relevant to the content of your post. Games that are available include crossword puzzles, trivia, picture puzzles, etc. More game types are coming.
You could download the TwoChop plugin directly from the WordPress plugin store or download it using the link below. Jump to the bottom now
You could access the TwoChop plugin by clicking on the icon in the UPLOAD/INSERT area above the formatting tool bar.
Adding a New Game to a PostAdding a new game to your WordPress blog post with TwoChop is easy.
1. Move the cursor to where you want to insert the Play button.
2. Access the TwoChop plugin.
4. Next select the desired game template and follow the steps to create your game.
List Challenge: http://support.twochop.com/list-challenge
Pix Mix: http://support.twochop.com/pix-mix
Trivia Frenzy: http://support.twochop.com/trivia-frenzy
Typing Frenzy: http://support.twochop.com/typing-frenzy
Adding an Existing Game to a PostWhile every TwoChop game that you create is associated with a specific post, you may add an existing TwoChop game to any post. To do so, follow these steps
1. You must get the Play ID of the existing game. Go to the post with the existing game. Access the TwoChop plugin. Find the Play ID on the bottom of the plugin page. It is the field labeled "ID". Copy the Play ID.
2. Go to the post where you want to insert the game.
3. Move the cursor to where you want to insert the Play button.
4. Access the TwoChop plugin.
5. Paste the Play ID into the Play ID field and click the Insert Play button
Editing a GameEach TwoChop game that you create is associated is associated with a post. To edit a game, you must go back to the original post that the game is associated with. Once at post, go into edit mode and take these steps.
1. Access the TwoChop plugin.2. If the plugin recognizes an existing TwoChop game in the post, you will be able see the Edit Play button option. Click on it and you will be taken to the game template form.
Deleting a Game
No game is ever truly deleted. It is simply removed from the post. To remove a game from a post, you simply go to the post.
1. Access the TwoChop plugin.
2. If the plugin recognizes an existing TwoChop game in the post, you will be able see the Delete Play button option. Click on it and the short code will be removed. Along with it, the TwoChop Play button will be removed from the post.
Email email@example.com for further support.